Thursday 16 December, 2010

Christmas Fair Part II

A sneak peak into some of the stalls and the wares they were selling...
Some bright head gear on sale. In my limited experience of Christmas fairs, I have seen all kinds of head gears are sold in plenty. Maybe because people do not come dressed warmly enough and then they need a cap to protect themselves from the cold!
Jewellery on sale. Of course where there is jewellery I do get stuck a bit. These were lovely...
 A stall selling wooden Christmas decorations. Check out the owl!
And these...:)
Reindeer in another stall....
How can there be Christmas without angels?
Angel, will you be my angel please? And promise to look out for me and make my wishes come true? In return I promise to be a good person and sing your praises to everyone....
I loved these glass balls...the guy in red jacket blows them himself....check out the coloured ones, they are so lovely....
Another of my favourite things...ceramics...
Light holders...again the stall owners hand paint them....

Now some food...
Yummy hot dogs....
And of course the sweets...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!