Wednesday 22 July, 2009

3s of you...

Got this in Facebook, decided to do it here, since lately all I have been doing is writing about marriage. This is like a breather and something different.

Three names I go by:
1. Suchismita (all formal and Sanskrit)
2. Suchi (mostly by friends and colleagues)
3. Guria (mom & dad)

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Graduate Teaching Assistant, Uni of Toronto
2. Assistant Director, HRLN
3. Reporting & Communications Officer, GD

Three Places I have lived:
1. Kolkata, India
2. Delhi, India
3. Toronto, Canada

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Aam Panna
3. Pina Colada

TV Shows that I watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. Friends
3. How I met your mom

Three places I have been: (well loads, listing my favs)
1. Dharmshala & Maclyod Gunj, Himachal Pradesh
2. Quebec City, Canada
3. Gangtok, Sikkim

People that text me regularly:
1. Chordi
2. Swati
3. Indranil

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Indian Chinese
2. Bengali cusine
3. Continental

Three friends I think will respond
1. Muthu
2. Sapphire
3. JELL

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Getting married
2. Going to live in Oxford
3. Getting a development job in Oxford

I tag Muthu, Jell, Sappire, Anubha from blog, Soma, Anu, Jayshree, Anant, Jai, Divya Jyoti, Sushmita from FB and Swati from Orkut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!