Monday 23 March, 2009

................................................

Hey guys, you all must be wondering where have I vanished? I was here only but too busy/tired/preoccupied/bored to write....the following list you give you a sneak peak into my mind's state or state of mind......


  • I am so tired that I cannot type my password correctly...keep typing the wrong alphabets and GMail keeps showing error in red....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
  • Even though my eyes are paining and I can feel a headache start at the temples, I feel to lazy to put on my specs....vanity, huh?

  • Waiting for over 2 hours just to get my pedicure done....it is so boring....I can never figure out quiet what to say to the girls in the beauty saloon...wish I had a book with me...isssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

  • Similar communication problem in aerobics class....for someone who thinks of herself as quiet friendly and approachable, I not doing too good a job in communicating...but the point is do I even want to talk to these women who are way better at aerobics than I am?....psssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..................

  • Was I a member of the dark night in my last incarnation? If not then why cant I sleep at night when all others are snoring away......................shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..............................
  • Sleepless nights are followed by sleepy days when all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep with a good book. How I wish......................

  • If I am part of one more meeting, I am going to start screaming....no not politely but at the top of my voice with all my impatience/irritation flowing out naturally........ I would love to see people's faces when I am done screaming..........hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.........
  • I cannot deal with work related emails going round and round and seeking endless clarifications and explanations......after a couple of rounds these emails seem like stale coffee with lipstick in the rim of its cup.................urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
  • Someone drones on and on, something Very Important is being discussed.....but concentration eludes me.... words fade, faces blur, sleep comes to envelop me in its kind embrace...for a second or two I drift away....mmmm....suddenly from far way I feel the monotonous drone stop, eyes turn....shit they are all on me.....I struggle to wake up....trying to keep my face looking suitably businesslike and blank....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr did they ask me a question.........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................
  • Old songs makes me feel nostalgic and then I don't know quiet what to do with my nostalgia....call up friends, and talk about it? Or take a trip down the memory lanes on my own? Or just plain avoid it and carry on with the work I was doing..........Hmmmmmmmm.....................Pondering: Do I enjoy bits and parts of my life more in nostalgia, in posthumously and when they actually happen to me??????.....

Some likes and dislikes reinforced--

  • I hate being nagged...

  • I hate disruptions when I am concentrating....

  • I hate people preaching me patience when I am impatient to the extreme....

  • I do not take kindly to two friends being giggly and silly when I am not being able to do so.....

I know this is me, me and me, but what the hell this is my blog....hence the me factor with an oooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!