Friday 18 July, 2008

Mad At Myself

What do you do when you are mad at yourself? I was just reading something where a person was so mad at himself that he saw red. But the writer did not say what this person did after seeing red. This naturally piqued my curiosity and I started thinking what all I do when I am mad at myself.
There have been many times in my life when I have been mad at people and also times when I have been madder at myself. But I really cannot remember what I do in such situations.
I have seen people who slap themselves in frustration. There was this classmate of mine who during our final B.A. examinations used to slap herself so that she remembers exactly what she needed to write in her paper. Some people scold themselves taking their names like a friends of mine would tell herself " Priyanka you are a bad girl, I am ashamed of you..." etc etc.
I do this scolding business at times. What do you guys do when you get mad at yourselves?

2 comments:

  1. i run like for half hour on treadmill ..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jezzzz dont know any one who does that...but now that you mention it, it does make sense...sometimes i go for a long walk to sort my thoughts out and give myself a pep talk...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!