Friday 16 May, 2008

Two way tickets to abroad...

Why IIT grads abroad are returning to (Indiahttp://www.rediff.com/money/2008/may/15iit.htm)
This was came in rediff. Like the title suggests some super brainy chaps (the article did not mention any woman now that I come to think of it) prefer to come back to India. More in the stlye of “ghar aya mera pardesi” (‘my’ stranger returning home). This returning home phenomenon is being called reverse brain drain.
In my office which employees lawyers and social workers, out of 40 employees in Delhi, about 5 to 6 are people with foreign degrees who chose to come back to India and work here.
So it is time for Indians returning home, not just from engineering or software background but other fields as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!